We act like an owner
As one of Germany’s leading providers of property management solutions we focus intensely on your real estate. Our wide range of services encompasses all aspects of commercial and technical real estate management.
In property management we implement the strategic objectives of asset management systematically at property level. Our property management team systematically implements the strategic objectives of asset management at property level. Our hands-on mentality guarantees a solution-oriented approach which is expressed by our well thought-out decision-making templates. This allows us to present solutions instead of problems; we do not engage in reverse delegation. VÖLKEL COMPANY will represent you in dealings with tenants and authorities, thus acting as the first point of contact in all matters related to your property. Detailed reporting will relieve you of major burdens and allow you to take reliable decisions.
Thanks to their professional training and state-of-the-art IT technology, our commercial property managers have the required experience to enforce rent collection. We are close to the tenant and can thus recognise problematic trends.
- Cost-conscious handling of the budget made available to us
- Tenant proximity and a local presence
- Good value for money
- Enforcement of (tenancy) contractual arrangements
- Professional cost management quickly highlights negative trends, with countermeasures ensuring your property has the desired quality and a healthy cost structure
- On-time delivery of accounts and customised reporting by a highly skilled accounting team as the basis for domestic and international corporate accounting and management decisions
- properties into current management systems and a smooth transition from the previous provider, including the transfer of all relevant data to our IT system
- Leasing management and contract management
- Monitoring of rental payments
- Claims management
- Operating costs management and services charge accounting
- Commissioning and management of our technical service providers
- Implementation of payment transactions
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- On-going monitoring of the budget
- Issuing of VAT tax returns
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assistance with annual audit
We require costs to be reasonable when it comes to both optimal building technology cost management and the tendering and awarding of maintenance and repair contracts. The same applies to contract management with other service providers, for example cleaning and security.
Our in-house technicians pro-actively deal with any maintenance issues. Here too we place high value on training and expertise. We employ highly trained and highly motivated staff – from certified facility managers through master craftsmen to graduate engineers. In conjunction with readiness services we ensure that your properties are competently and reliably monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our experienced accountants can, on request, take care of all accounts-related property management including inter-company transactions and cooperate with external tax advisors and accountants in preparing annual financial statements.