LOCATION-SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS BASED ON MARKET KNOWLEDGE
One of VÖLKEL COMPANY’s service focuses is centremanagement. We see ourselves as our clients’ service partner, making use of our many years of experience and industry-specific expertise to provide full-service management.
Thanks to our comprehensive commercial knowledge we are able to offer our clients clear added value – the provision of commercial adviceto rental partners.
A continual dialogue with tenants allows us to contribute to the improvement of concepts and operational management. This, in turn, creates the conditions for commercial success and the generation of optimized rental revenues for owners.
Our centremanagersare all highly qualified. They undergo wide-ranging and on-the-job training as well as meeting regularly to share experiences. This ensures high quality and facilitates self-sufficient management of your centre.
When refurbishing existing commercial real estate we are able to draw on extensive experience. The optimization of under-performing properties is one of our key service components. Within the scope of various projects we have been able to intervene successfully to initiate fundamental improvement of yields.
- A professional partner for all centre-related matters
- Satisfied tenants thanks to expertise, presence and on-site management
- Drafting and optimization of leasing contracts
- Regular press coverage thanks to continuous contact with opinion leaders
- Provision of specialist knowledge which is unique in its depth for your commercial real estate
- Design or refurbishment of the centre, e.g. site analysis, redesign of a commercial area and tenant mix
- Business consultancy to leasing partners
- Public relations – ongoing contact with authorities, press and local decision-makers
- Centre marketing, local advertising management and implementation of events
- Professional local tenant management
- Coordinated and uniform external branding
- Cost-conscious budget control
We currently manage 15 shopping centres of all types across Germany. They include large properties in inner city locations and mixed-use,suburban or green-field retail parks.